Wednesday, May 2, 2012

No End Game

Hard to believe five races have already come and gone! The team is off to a good start with several top ten finishes and a victory (Greg "I didn't mean to win" Ferguson living up to his nickname!). I should be happy (and I am) to have made it into 3 race-winning breaks out of the 5 races so far (must be the new Madone!), however, it has become very apparent my end game needs work as I've been last in the break all three times! It would be one thing if I had sacrificed myself to help my teammate, Doug B (who was in 2 of the breaks with me), to victory, but alas that was not the case. A couple team beer night meetings (or make that "strategy" meetings) ought to do the trick!

Hopefully for the next race-winning break I am in, I'll go from no end game to at least some end game!

1 comment:

  1. When you see "5" laps to go
    think "what am I gonna do?"
    and "what are they gonna try to do to me?"
    At least think about it, then, even if you don't come up with a genius plan.
    And be careful with your pulls in those last 5 laps...

    ReplyDelete