Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer is almost over.

Its been a while since I've posted anything... so here's what I've been up to this summer.

On Tuesday nights, Shelley and I have been doing a local ride out of Waukesha called the Gunshow. It is hosted by Ron Stawiki and is a great training ride! A great bunch of guys shows up and I really enjoy riding with them. On this particular night, we got caught in a couple of thunderstorms, one of which, I can say, was probably the worst/scariest storms I've ridden in! This coming from a guy who hails from Tornado Alley! Lightening hitting all around us. Hail. Driving rain.. It was gnarly!

Then I suffered through the State Crit.


Last weekend we did the Madison Centurion ride. Trek Midwest pretty much rocked it!

This is pretty much every day at lunch. Riding my bike around Waterloo. I'm super lucky to work where I do!
This is what I get to show from my summer of riding. The tan lines will still be there in February!

The last WCA race was this past weekend, and now we are headed into fall/winter. We'll be waxing skis before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment