Saturday, August 31, 2013

GMSR Stage 2

Nothing like epic racing then throwing the feet up, taking in calories, and enjoying some of the most fantastic scenery for two days with two to go for Lisa Johns and I at The Green Mountain Stage Race. Our time here has been peppered with comments like "check out the sweet Trek bikes" and "wow, really like those Trek kits" and "check out the yellow jersey riding the sweet Trek bike with the teammate wearing the cool kit." Oh, did I mention Lisa Johns has held the yellow jersey through Stage 2?! In her home state of Vermont no less....must be all the maple syrup coursing through her veins. TMT couldn't stop there so I thought I'd I tuck a few hot spot sprint points in my pocket and finish strong today. Stage 3 will be a big day ending on the notorious and grueling App Gap slated to have grades of up to 20%...Gulp!

1 comment: